AKA, things that might never happen.
1. Take my gym membership from FAT TAX (once a month payment to the gym but never going, hence large badunkadunk) to actual membership. This means I will have to be an active participant. I am hopeful.
2. Study and finish MLKs online photography class. Actually do the lessons. Learn to use my flash.
3. Make jewelry for fun again. Not that filling orders isn't fun but I want to start designing new things and expanding my shiz. I want to solder more and be good at it.
4. Set-up and learn to shoot indoors in a studio setting.
5. Shoot one senior photo session. Not hate myself for it. Feel good'ish about it. Note, must find DARING individual with low to no expectations.
6. Finish Boise Ad Fed website.
7. Cook more. Plan ahead. Make meals for the week. Eat out less.
8. Give this "saving" thing a go. Cough. Sorry, it's a hard word to say.
9. Put at least ONE stamped letter in the mail and send it. Don't find it in a pile on your desk. Just one.
10. Say no. Slow it down a hair. Just a hair though. No need to go gettin all crazy.
Alright, those are the top 10. We'll see what happens. Stay tuned. Xmas photos coming later.
Let It Be Sunday!
14 hours ago