Monday, December 28, 2009

A Very Hardy Christmas

For Christmas this year we went to my sister's house in Eugene, Oregon. The weather was chilly but foggy which felt really cool. We had almost the entire family there, minus my brother who had to open a golf course at 5am in Arizona. Sad bro! My parents were there from Tucson as was my grandpa from Wisconsin. It was glorious. We ate like kings. Literally. Filet mignon, ribs, ham. HELLO!!!! It was so great.

We went to a lackluster church service Christmas Eve. I call it that because I had to imagine what was being said as we watched it from the freezing vestibule. Honestly, didn't bother me. Kind of preferred it. Christmas was a blast. All was fab. The kiddos got their very first 4-wheeler and LOVED it. I want one. We helped put together our first toy kitchen. My nephew Sam, nearly 3, totally took it over. Next year he will be enrolling in the Cordon Bleu Academy. Oh! We saw Avatar in 3D before we left. Holy mother drop whatever you are doing now and see it in 3D. Now. Still reading? Seriously? What did I say?

Here are a few pics that I snapped this weekend at my sister's house.
Let's start with my absolute favorite, shall we? Happy on. Happy off. Happy on. Happy off.


And then we have Libby with the crazy blue eyes.

Sisters, sisters.

Mr. Sam



The big guy himself


Santa came!








Hol's new camera




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cris!! Those pics are amazing! I love the ones of libby and Maddy. Beautiful!!

Crissie said...

Thanks Lindz, but they are no food masterpieces. haha. Your pics make me want to eat lots of food.

Jen Haas said...

Hey Crissie...your photography is wonderful. These Eugene pics remind me of my favorite photographer, Parker Pfister. You are smokin' my dear. Nicely done...again.

Kelly T said...

Don't know how I have been missing this! LOVE your blog. I spent a lot of time going back and catching up for lost time yesterday. Big question..did you get the workbook?!! If you did...worth it..I looked at it. Would someone with minimal PS skills be able to handle it?(of course our household does have a PS pro if need be, haha)

Glad you had a great Christmas.

Crissie said...

Thanks Kelly, Well I got the i7 iMac. Is that what you are talking about?

Post a Comment