Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Thomas Clan


This afternoon I took pics for some friends of ours. It was downright toasty today at a whopping 28 degrees. I much prefer that to the -3 we have been waking up to. So I threw on my bikini in celebration and stepped out to meet them. That last sentence is a dirty lie. A dirty lie. Will you look at those dogs, er I mean reindeer? How flipping cute are they! (Not a question). They were so preoccupied with the ducks on the river that we had a hard time wrangling them in but we managed to get a few.

This makes me happy.









Are you not seriously dying laughing right now? Look at that SMILE!

Duck huntin'


6 comments:

Ian and Vanessa said...

Too funny! It REALLY looks like that dog is giving you a HUGE smile- I love it! You need to come out to NYC for a few weeks and you could make BANK taking pics of people's pets there- seriously people will pay you some serious mula around there...

Brook and Toby said...

Those dogs look a little more behaved than our were! Sorry about that :). The pictures look fantastic!

Crissie said...

You are funny guys. I love taking pics of dogs!

Anonymous said...

Great pics Cris!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful winter photos! I really love that first one of the dogs.

Crissie said...

thanks Melissa!!!

Post a Comment